CBD Dairy-Free No Bake CheesecakePrep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 3 hours Total Time 3 hours 10 minutes Servings 6-8 slices
- 2 cups organic raw cashews soaked for at least 5 hours (if using high speed blender, this step is not necessary)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 1/2 containers vegan cream cheese
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tbsp Flavorless High Potency CBD Oil (use coupon code “lazarusnaturals” at checkout for 15% off your first order)
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- Add cheesecake filling ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor. (If you do not want to add the CBD oil to the entire batch you can add a few drops to each individual slice)
- Blend for 1-2 min or until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake filling into graham cracker crust evenly. Smooth over using a spoon.
- Place in freezer for approximately 3 hrs.
- Add desired toppings or enjoy as is! I topped mine off with fresh fruit and cacao nibs and it was delicious!
Special Thanks to Morgan from Healthy Life of Morgs for providing this recipe. Be sure to check out her website and Instagram for many more vegan recipes! Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Lazarus Naturals shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused in any way through the use of information, services, or products provided or sold by Etz Hayim Holdings DBA Lazarus Naturals. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury which may be perceived to be caused by the information or products sold or provided by Etz Hayim Holdings.