Studded with nuts, seeds, and fruit—and enriched with Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange High Potency CBD Isolate Tincture—this perfectly spiced overnight oats recipe is a deeply satisfying way to start out the day.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup pecan halves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (juice-sweetened variety preferred)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Small pinch ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, or monkfruit 1:1 sugar substitute
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 ml Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange High Potency CBD Isolate Tincture
In a quart-sized mason jar or sealable container, mix together the oats, pecans, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, and sugar. Add the almond milk and Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange High Potency CBD Isolate Tincture. Seal the container, then shake well. Refrigerate the oats overnight (about 8 hours), or longer.
When ready to serve, spoon into bowls. Overnight oats will last for up to 5 days, refrigerated.
Variation: Overnight oats can also be topped with additional fresh or dried fruit, nuts and seeds, and almond milk. Alternatively, they may also be warmed gently on the stove before enjoying.