Making hand sanitizer and supporting the healthcare and food service community

BP-15874246130106_DM_Social_HandSanitizer_Blogpost_1200x628_v2

With hand sanitizer so scarce, we saw an opportunity to help our local and state communities by converting some of our manufacturing space to make an 80% sanitizing spray that naturally kills 99.9% of germs. “Hand Sanitizer is scarce, but that doesn’t mean that the shelf should be empty or that hospitals should be struggling to find it. We have the equipment and we want to do this,” says Justin Amesbury, Director of Research and Development. The hand sanitizer is portable, easy-to-use, formulated without phthalates, parabens, petroleum or SLS and does not contain any CBD.

Donating 10% of everything we make

Right now, donations of hand sanitizer are already going to twenty homeless shelters and food banks in Portland, Deschutes County, and Seattle. But soon, you’ll be able to purchase hand sanitizer at cost right on our website. We felt it was important to reach these people first.

BP-1588173170blog-logos

We’re not out to make a profit

As makers of quality, affordable CBD, we’re so grateful to be able to support our community and help those in need. So, we’re selling hand sanitizer at cost to hospitals, correctional facilities, and customers at the lowest price possible. “We’re not out to make a profit. We just want to make it available, following on our mission of getting things to the people who need it most,” says Justin. This is a time to step up and be of service. We’re grateful to be able to use our manufacturing methods to make something available to so many people in need.

Free CBD for healthcare and food service workers

If ever there were a time to support healthcare and food service workers, now is it. These people are on the front lines in our cities every day and CBD can help them relax, unwind and soothe sore achy muscles from overuse. We asked you to nominate a healthcare worker who could use some extra support during this time and you did a great job. We quickly donated 1,000 CBD Care Packages! We then gave away free care packages for food service workers. To-date, the company has delivered over 2,000 care packages through these efforts and plans to provide 6,000 more to other front-line workers in the coming weeks.

21 replies
Newer Comments »
  1. nuccman says:

Proud to be a loyal Lazarus Naturals customer and promoter of all the good you guys do!
    God bless and keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

• Lazarus Naturals Team says:

Thanks for reaching out. We hope to have the sanitizer for sale on our website very soon. We will be sure to send out an update once available.

2. Carl C Culver says:

My God Bless You and Your Company Beyond Measure 😇
    Your such a Blessing ❣️ to so many people and I’m very proud to be a part of it, I’m so blessed with your kindness and support for us that need a hand, and now you have found another way to help the ones in need, My God Bless You Aboundetly 🙌
    Thanks so much for all you do for others 🤝

3. Cindy desimone says:

This is awesome what your doing..I was looking for it on your site to purchase some for my family especially me I am 62 and am a vulnerable one for this virus…I am a CBD customer and was trying to place my order for that but wanted to buy some sanitizer also..i have not found any sanitizer in stores..

• Lazarus Naturals Team says:

We hope to have the sanitizer for sale on our website very soon! We will be sure to post an update when available.

4. Peter408 says:

It seems every time I visit the Lazarus web site I find something else Lazarus has done to confirm that I couldn’t possibly be with a more caring and socially responsible company. Using your skills to make hand sanitizer is sheer brilliance, providing it free of cost to essential workers is incredibly important and extremely generous. Providing samples to your customers is an equally wonderful and endearing act of kindness.

It’s a superb product – as an 80% topical solution it’s a whopping 20% higher than most all large commercial brands. It’s surprisingly refreshing to use, non drying and leaves no residue or scent behind.Thank you Lazarus Naturals for once again, doing the right thing for the right reasons.

Bravo to all of you – stay safe and stay well.

Kind Regards,
    Peter Suslock

5. miller07 says:

I think it is great that you all are helping out during this difficult time. I am proud to be a customer of such a socially and environmentally conscious company. Well done!

6. Pcanerday3 says:

I can’t believe how much my husband and I love your products! We’ve tried other brands and it was inconsistent or made me jittery or just too darn expensive. Thanks for being a company that helps sick old folks 😊

Newer Comments »

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!