The winter season is starting to wind down, but you can still enjoy plenty of wintertime treats that are infused with your favorite CBD products.
Courtesy of Marisa, a wellness blogger out of Grand Rapids, Mich., here’s a delicious recipe for Dark Chocolate Peppermint CBD Bark that uses our Chocolate Mint High Potency Tincture. We encourage you to follow her website and on Instagram.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 15 pieces
Macros per piece: 6g fat, 3g carbohydrates, 0g protein
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dark cacao powder
- 3 ML Lazarus Naturals Chocolate Mint CBD
- 8 drops chocolate stevia or other sweetener of choice
- 2 Tbsp. crushed peppermint
- Mix together all ingredients, but the crushed peppermint.
- Pour into a baking dish or silicone mold and place in freezer for about two minutes.
- Pour crushed peppermint on top and put back in the freezer until completely frozen.
- Break up into pieces and store in freezer.