It's always fun for us to see what people can create in the kitchen using Lazarus Naturals products!
Gabrielle, one of our Lazarus Naturals influencers, whipped up a delicious CBD Tropical Breeze Fruit Tart. This bright and beautiful summer recipe uses our CBD Coconut Oil and our Tropical Breeze CBD Tincture.
We're partnering with Gabrielle for her culinary talents and commitment to promoting a healthy lifestyle. We highly recommend following her website and Instagram account for more delicious recipes and great wellness tips.
CBD Tropical Breeze Fruit Tart
* 15 dried, pitted medjool dates
* 3/4 cup raw, unsalted cashews
* 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
* 1 tablespoon Lazarus Naturals CBD Coconut Oil, melted
TROPICAL MANGO CREAM
* ¾ cup coconut yogurt
* ¾ cup fresh mango
* 1 dropper Lazarus Naturals Tropical Breeze CBD
TROPICAL FRUIT TOPPING
* 1 cup freshly sliced mango
* ½ cup fresh dragon fruit
* 2 tablespoons fresh coconut shreds
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a food processor, pulse together the medjool dates, cashews, coconut flakes and Lazarus Naturals CBD Coconut Oil until a fine consistency is achieved.
3. Remove the date mixture. Shape the crust on the bottom and up the sides of a tart tin pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing the crust from the tin.
5. Using your blender or food processor, combine the coconut yogurt, Lazarus Naturals Tropical Breeze CBD and fresh mango. Blend until smooth.
6. Pour the Tropical Mango cream mixture into the date crust and return to the refrigerator to set for 20 minutes.
7. Top with fresh dragon fruit, mango, passion fruit (or fruit of choice) and coconut shreds.
8. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to enjoy —Tropical Bliss!