An Update from Lazarus Naturals on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Lazarus Naturals Customers,
At Lazarus Naturals, our mission is to make quality, effective CBD accessible for all. Our commitment to safety, which is at the forefront of everything we do, is even more heightened in the face of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We take great pride in the trust you put in us and want to share what we are doing to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners in this public health crisis.
As this is a quickly evolving situation, we have already implemented several safety protocols in our offices and facilities. We continue to closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and local public health agencies so we can make needed changes to maximize our efforts.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitation protocol and are cleaning all fulfillment, manufacturing, bathroom, kitchen and other high-touch surfaces multiple times throughout the day.
- As a cGMP Certified facility, our production team continues to employ safe handling practices, including protective gear and hygiene safety controls.
- We are encouraging employees to prioritize their health and have placed hand sanitizers throughout all of our facilities.
- All employees in our production and fulfillment centers are required to wear gloves while handling products and packages.
- Everyone is requested to not touch their faces. If someone accidentally does touch their face, she or he must immediately wash their hands and change their gloves.
- Visitors and non essential employees are not able to enter our offices, warehouse or fulfillment center, including those making deliveries or picking up packages.
- Any employee experiencing cough, shortness of breath, or other cold-like symptoms is required to stay at home. All employees who exhibit fever or flu-like symptoms cannot return to work for at least 72 hours after the last sign of symptoms.
- And, finally we have cancelled all national events through April to support social distancing efforts and ensure the safety of our Events team.
Our thoughts are with our community and those who have already been affected. We promise to keep you informed as we move forward and encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service team with questions or concerns at [email protected] Monday-Friday, 9a-5p Pacific.