How To Make Dark Chocolate Peppermint CBD Bark
The winter season is starting to wind down, but you can still enjoy plenty of wintertime treats that are infused with your favorite CBD products. Courtesy of Marisa, a wellness blogger out of Grand Rapids, Mich., here’s a delicious recipe for Dark Chocolate Peppermint CBD Bark that uses our Chocolate Mint High Potency Tincture.
We encourage you to follow her website and on Instagram. Marisa has been using CBD for the last two years and it has now become a regular part of her daily routine.
"Ever since hearing that CBD may provide a natural source of relief in reducing stress, I was obsessed and had to try it," she wrote on her blog. "I don’t use it daily, but I have used it in moments of high stress and I quickly feel a sense of calmness and much more centered. I love that Lazarus Naturals makes a coconut-oil infused with CBD (along with many other products) so I can create little snacks or blend it in my morning coffee and reap the benefits of CBD. Incorporating CBD into my wellness routine – right alongside meditation, daily adaptogen use, journaling, and deep breathing exercises – only strengthens my arsenal of tools to keep me cool, calm, [and] collected."
Dark Chocolate Peppermint CBD
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 15 pieces
Macros per piece: 6g fat, 3g carbohydrates, 0g protein
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dark cacao powder
- 3 ML Lazarus Naturals Chocolate Mint CBD Tincture
- 8 drops chocolate stevia or another sweetenerof choice
- 2 Tbsp. crushed peppermint
- Mix together all ingredients, but the crushed peppermint.
- Pour into a baking dish or silicone mold and place in freezer for about two minutes.
- Pour crushed peppermint on top and put back in the freezer until completely frozen.
- Break up into pieces and store in freezer.
Leave a Reply