How to Make A Tropical Breeze Green CBD Smoothie
Here's a delicious and healthy CBD smoothie to get your day started, from our Lazarus Naturals ambassador and natural food chef, superfood expert, and bestselling author Julie Morris. This recipe uses refreshing ingredients and our Tropical Breeze CBD Tincture.
TROPICAL BREEZE GREEN CBD SMOOTHIE
Makes 2½ cups / Serves 1
- 1½ cups frozen mango chunks
- Small handful ice
- 1 tablespoon raw cashews
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 ml Lazarus Naturals Tropical Breeze CBD Tincture
- Liquid stevia, for sweetening (optional)
To a blender, add the frozen mango chunks, ice, cashews, spinach, lime juice, vanilla almond milk, and 1-2 ml Lazarus Naturals Tropical Breeze CBD Tincture. Blend until very smooth. Taste, and blend in a few drops of stevia if extra sweetness is desired.