Tropical Summer CBD Slushie
You'll have it made in the shade with these Tropical Summer CBD Slushies! Ready to beat the heat with immune-boosting vitamin C, rich antioxidants, and high potency CBD?
Here's what you'll need.
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen tropical fruit (In ours we used strawberries, pineapple, and mango.)
- 1½ cups of ice
- a splash of either water, coconut water, or your favorite juice (If using frozen fruit, you'll need at least 1 cup of liquid.)
- 2ml (100mg) of Mango Pineapple High Potency Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
*optional: raw honey or stevia
Step 1: Add 2 cups of fruit to your blender (it’s best to start with chilled or frozen fruit) with ¾ cup of ice and a splash of liquid. We went with coconut water.
Step 2: Drop in the desired serving size of Mango Pineapple tincture—or your favorite Lazarus Naturals CBD!
Step 3: Blend until smooth. You can always add more ice, juice, or water—if needed.
Step 4: Kick back, relax, and enjoy stress-free summer sips!
- You won’t need as much ice using frozen fruit versus fresh fruit.
- Like it a bit sweeter? Try blending in ½ teaspoon of raw honey or a bit of stevia. For a dash of natural sweetness + electrolytes, you can freeze coconut water in ice cube trays and use that instead of regular ice.
- Still missing something? Turn up the flavor with a twist of citrus and some grated orange zest!