Your satisfaction is our goal.
- All orders ship same day, if ordered before 11:45am Pacific Time, or the next business day if ordered thereafter. We ship via USPS or UPS (depending on which option you select).
- For all orders over $25, Lazarus Naturals offers free delivery via USPS. USPS shipping days are Mon-Fri. Transit times exclude weekends and federal holidays. Expedited shipping options are available for additional cost. All orders under $25 are subject to a $3.50 shipping cost.
- Expedited shipping is available via UPS and rates are calculated at checkout. UPS shipping days are Monday-Friday.
- All orders will be provided a tracking number, which will be included in your order confirmation email.
- For all orders over $1,000, “signature on delivery,” is required, and the shipping and billing addresses must match. This policy helps to protect your purchase, while minimizing the risk of fraud.
- If an order was shipped to the wrong address and is being returned to sender, please contact us. We will double check that the address it was shipped to matches the address provided to us. If the address error was our responsibility, we will ship a replacement at no cost to you. Otherwise, we are happy to resend the package once it is returned to us at your cost and discretion.
We provide free1 returns on any products purchased directly from us within 90 days of delivery for any reason. Please first contact Customer Service at [email protected] to get your return started. Partial refunds in certain circumstances beyond 90 days may be granted at the sole discretion of the company.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at 888-966-6210 or at [email protected].
- Refunds beyond the 90 day threshold will be made at the discretion of Lazarus Naturals.
- Please make sure you have your proof of purchase or receipt ready when you contact Support so that we can best assist you with you return.
- Please package the items you are returning carefully in the original packaging or in another secure manner and include the invoice or order slip. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send a return notification email. We will also notify you whether your refund has been approved. Once approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the credit card or original method of payment within 30 days.
- Please send all returns to the following address:
4630 NE 166th Ave
Portland OR 97230
- We cannot accept returns on items that are not purchased directly from Lazarus Naturals. For products purchased from a third party (e.g., brick and mortar store or online distributor), please return products with proof of purchase directly to the third party, which will be subject to their return policy. If you have any problems with your vendor, we would love to know about it, please reach out to us directly in such a case.
- We will not refund or replace items for products purchased from unauthorized sellers (Ebay, Groupon, etc).
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on orders for any reason.
1Free shipping will be provided for all returns within the United States of America, with the exclusion of any territories, holdings, other land or vessels, and military bases outside of the 50 states.
Note on CBD Efficacy: Everyone’s experience with CBD is different, and there is no guaranteed or standard reaction. Some people find a very small amount of CBD to provide the adequate effect, while others take much more depending on their body and circumstance. CBD is a very personalized supplement and may not be effective for some individuals’ specific goals. It is also important to understand that you will not necessarily feel anything when using CBD, and the effect may sometimes be in what you no longer notice. If you have any questions regarding serving sizes, usage frequency or anything else we encourage you to read our blog or give us a call anytime at 888-966-6210. As these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we cannot make any claims as to any benefits these products may provide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel any orders once they are processed. If you have an issue with an order, please contact Customer Service at 888-966-6210. They are available for you Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific time. You can also email Customer Service at [email protected].
If you receive an item that is defective or damaged, please contact us within 90 days of delivery by sending us an email at [email protected]. We are happy to exchange damaged or defective items for a like item.
Once the exchange has been authorized by Customer Service, please send your items to:
4630 NE 166th Ave
Portland OR 97230
We ship all our products as fast as possible, but depending on the ship-to location, the time it takes for an exchanged product to arrive may vary.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you have not received a refund after 30 days, please check your bank account again, then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you have done all of this and still have not received a refund, please contact us at [email protected].
Terms of Service
1. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH LAZARUS NATURALS, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through the Lazarus Naturals website (the “Website”). These Terms are subject to change by Lazarus Naturals (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Website. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Website. Your ordering of products or services, or continued use of this Website after the “Last Updated Date,” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Website are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b) We may offer from time to time promotions on the Website that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a) We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check our Shipping and Return Policy for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation.
(b) Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
5. Returns and Refunds.
Our return policy is that we will accept any return within 30 days of delivery for any reason. Please check our Shipping and Return Policy for more specific information.
6. Limited Warranty.
(a) We warrant to you that for a period of 90 days from the date of shipment (”Warranty Period”), the products purchased through the Website will materially conform to our published specifications in effect as of the date of shipment.
(b) EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 6, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY (i) WARRANTY CONCERNING ANY HEALTH OR NUTRITIONAL BENEFIT, EFFECT, OR USE; (ii) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
(c) We shall not be liable for a breach of the warranties set forth in this Section 6 unless: (i) you give written notice of the defective products or services, as the case may be, reasonably described, to us within 90 days of the time when the product is delivered; (ii) provide proof of purchase and purchase information; (iii) if applicable, we are given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice of breach of the warranty set forth in this Section to examine such products and you (if we so request) return such products to our place of business at your cost for the examination to take place there; and (iv) we reasonably verify your claim that the products or services are our products and are defective.
(d) We shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty set forth in this Section if: (i) you make any further use of such products after you give such notice; (ii) the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, use or maintenance of the products; or (iii) you alter such products without our prior written consent.
(e) With respect to any such products during the Warranty Period, we shall, in our sole discretion, either: (i) replace with substantially similar products that are non-defective or (ii) credit or refund the amounts paid by you for such products provided that, if we so request, you shall, at your expense, return such products to us.
(f) THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 6 SHALL BE THE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 6.
7. Limitation of Liability.
(a) IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
(c) The limitation of liability set forth above shall: (i) only apply to the extent permitted by law and (ii) not apply to (A) liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct and (B) death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.
8. Legal Disclaimer. This Website is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information provided on this Website is “as is” and provided for informational purposes only. Lazarus Naturals does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information on this Website in relation to the health or benefits of CBD. Please consult with your physician or healthcare professional regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options. If you think you are suffering from a medical condition, please seek medical attention. If you are thinking of making any changes to your diet, nutrition, or lifestyle, please consult with your healthcare provider. Do not use CBD products if you are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant.
9. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Website is operated from the US. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Oregon.
11. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
(a) YOU AND LAZARUS NATURALS ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
(b) ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
(c) The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (”AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
(d) The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(e) If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
12. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
13. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Lazarus Naturals.
14. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Website. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to Lazarus Naturals, 16427 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97230. We may update the address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Website. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
16. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
Instant Offers Terms & Conditions
By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive promotional and personalized marketing text messages and occasional educational content from Lazarus Naturals. You give Lazarus Naturals permission to send text messages to the enrolled mobile phone number through your wireless phone carrier. However, you may withdraw that consent at any time by texting “UNSUBSCRIBE,” “CANCEL,” or other terms, as described more fully below. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency may vary. Lazarus Naturals may alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, which may increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Lazarus Naturals also may change the phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you if we do so. However, if you unsubscribe, you will no longer receive promotional or marketing messages from any Lazarus Naturals phone numbers.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Lazarus Naturals, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number that sends you our initial confirmation message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number that sends you our initial confirmation message, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that Lazarus Naturals and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests.
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number that sends you our initial confirmation message to receive a text with information on how to contact support.
- General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Instant Offers Terms or your receipt of text messages from Lazarus Naturals or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE INSTANT OFFERS TERMS, YOU AND LAZARUS NATURALS ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE INSTANT OFFERS TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Instant Offers Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Lazarus Naturals to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Lazarus Naturals will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (”AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND LAZARUS NATURALS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Lazarus Naturals agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Instant Offers Terms, you and Lazarus Naturals are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Instant Offers Terms, if Lazarus Naturals makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Lazarus Naturals’ contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Lazarus Naturals.
- Enforceability. If any provision of these Instant Offers Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Instant Offers Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at:
1116 NW 51st St.
Seattle, WA 98107
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.