Calming Cardamom & Vanilla CBD Bites
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 balls (approx)
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup packed pitted dates
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. CBD infused coconut oil
(use coupon code “lazarusnaturals” at checkout for 15% off your first order)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla bean ghee
- 1.5 tsp. pearl powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1 tsp. organic cinnamon
- pinch of pink salt
- Line a cookie sheet or large plate with parchment paper.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients until you have a cookie dough type texture.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop out mixture on prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with a little extra pearl powder (optional).
- Best enjoyed chilled, but can be eaten immediately. Store covered in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Special Thanks to Marisa Griggs from Bring Out Your Bliss for providing this recipe. If you decide to make these delicious CBD bites, make sure to tag both of us on instagram @lazarusnaturalscbd and @bring_out_your_bliss !
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Lazarus Naturals shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused in any way through the use of information, services, or products provided or sold by Etz Hayim Holdings DBA Lazarus Naturals. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury which may be perceived to be caused by the information or products sold or provided by Etz Hayim Holdings.